Baraboux leather goods will become even more beautiful with age, provided the following key instructions are observed:
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun)
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up)
- Store your bag standing up in its dustbag
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials
- Prevent rough exposure to the enamel hardware
- Take specific care of white or light-colored bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them
To clean your leather goods, wipe with a clear, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clear dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid.
If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave to air dry.